Nationwide Excess & Surplus (E&S) approached Six Degrees to develop a new marketing campaign to align with their new strategic direction. Following review of the new strategic direction for Nationwide E&S, Six Degrees interviewed both Nationwide executives and key customers before developing messaging that was both compelling and differentiating.
- The Psychology of first impressions
- Psycho sensory facts for communicators
- 3 biggest challenges
- An international guide on the use of color in marketing advertising
- Vision/mission statements: the most misused branding element of them all?
- Better brand building
- Give clinical trial effective identity
- The importance of a branding and identity style guide
- Marketing to different generations
- Once upon a time