Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals approached Six Degrees to help them name and create a brand identity for an upcoming trial to test the efficacy of a particular drug in treating pulmonary sarcoidosis.
- The Psychology of first impressions
- Psycho sensory facts for communicators
- 3 biggest challenges
- An international guide on the use of color in marketing advertising
- Vision/mission statements: the most misused branding element of them all?
- Better brand building
- Give clinical trial effective identity
- The importance of a branding and identity style guide
- Marketing to different generations
- Once upon a time