12 Jun Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Brand Your Clinical Trial
Looking to brand your clinical trial?
A common misconception is that branding is only for commercial products. But, in reality, anything that has perceptions and associations beyond its functional or descriptive attributes is a brand: Consider events (like the Olympics or World Cup), organizations (like The United Nations or The Salvation Army), buildings (like the Eiffel Tower or The White House), countries (like the USA or Japan), media of exchange (the US Dollar, Bitcoin) and people (like Jay-Z or Elton John), to mention a few.
By extension, building a trial brand is the process of imbuing the trial with perceptions and associations that are meaningful and compelling to the targeted participants—and that transcend the clinical and scientific attributes of the trial.
Here are the top 10 benefits of branding a clinical trial:
- A meaningful and memorable “handle” (name & logo) to aid all stakeholders, in lieu of a highly scientific title
- Strong differentiation from competing trials
- An approachable, consumer-friendly offering that appeals to patients and caregivers
- A participation process that is easy for patients and caregivers to understand and follow
- Credibility within HCP, KOL and advocacy communities stemming from a professional package of trial content and communications
- A ready-made system of interconnected communications pieces to assist sites and CROs in driving enrollment across different channels
- A sense of satisfaction, pride and optimism from participating in the scientific process for improving human health
- The ability to communicate a leadership role and drive the debate within the therapeutic area
- Greater enthusiasm for the trial within your organization
- Increased funding potential resulting from a more sophisticated and credible-appearing asset
At Six Degrees, we have seen patient enrollment improvements of up to 650% from trial branding.
Ready to brand your next clinical trial? Contact us today!